Page 2 of 6
Ranger Projects \  two tone ho!

two tone ho!

Ranger Projects
views 15739
replies 58
following 18

the twanksta   +1y
LOOKS AWESOME! I agreew with more drop or bags. whats up with your reaer slider though?
baha   +1y
looks great man!
scrp1day   +1y
rear slider was busted right when i got home last night after i took the pics. iwas so pissed a buddy of mine tried to climb through that window and snagged the latch and the window busted. and yeah i NEEED more drop asap. im gonna order a flip kit and control arms as soon as th funds permit. and oh yeah ive reached for the dorr handles like 3 times. had disconnect the power door lock switch almost had a problem with that luckily my buddy who broke the window had a slim jim. anyone know what one of thse windows costs? if you got one i want it even a lexan just for temp use.
the twanksta   +1y
you might as well just buy a whole lexan window...the looks nice w/o the slider. i think they run somewhere around 120-150.
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
i might let my lexan window go for cheap... just need the rubber grommet/seal/gasket thing for it
spngr311   +1y
Looks good; can't wait to see more a drop on it!
the twanksta   +1y
I know my buddy had to get one of those windows put in by the window replacement people. They come to your house or work with all the stuff and they punch it in or whatever. I think it was realtively cheap..not positive though.
daweezi   +1y
daylight pics look greaaaaaaat, cant wait to see it closer to the earth
bodydropped85   +1y
dont buy an FBI lexan window there trash.
baha   +1y
just get real glass man, all lexan windows scratch easily its not who makes them thats just the way lexan/plastic is. And also replacing a rear window your self is realy easy, heat up the seal to help loosen the sealent and undo the nuts on all of the window bolts and push it out, you will need to replace the sealant though its like tar lol
Post was last edited on Nov 03, 2005 11:11. This post has been edited 2 times.