Page 4 of 6
Ranger Projects \  two tone ho!

two tone ho!

Ranger Projects
views 15735
replies 58
following 18

scrp1day   +1y
im goin this mornin i have an appointment at 1000 windsheild and rear glass total 200 bucks figure ill get em both done savin ym boy like 100 by doin both. windsheild has had a crack for about 8 months ill post up pics later
mrrngr94   +1y
Looks like it could be this truck's evil twin

BTW - That's Curtis' old truck
scrp1day   +1y
lol i got the windows done the assholes ddint want to do the back today cuz my subs were"in the way" so i moved the box and was like go ahead guys! got the stationary glass. likin it so far. the dorrs popping open put a smile on this old hot rod dudes face tho. had 32 ford willys there. nice teal and billet wheels wish i had my camera with me.
thread post photo
bodydropped85   +1y
sweet
the twanksta   +1y
glad to see you got that ass tightened up! hahaha! looks good bro!
daweezi   +1y
solid glass looks good
mrrngr94   +1y
why do you have what looks like a FL tag?
scrp1day   +1y
cuz im from florida! west palm beach to be exact im just stationed in virginia. miss it in fl. im goin down to wpb for thanksgiving too bad im not takin the truck. i wish i could but its a family thing
mrrngr94   +1y
Gotcha. I was curious so I went on the VA DMV site. They have some fukked up tags! I could get a VA tag with UCF (Univ. Of Central FL) on it. WTF is that about? I mean how many of those do they really sell over there?
xxxxcjxxxx   +1y
they sell like hot cakes here... i enjoy crusiing around with my ohio plate.. i'm gonna try to keep that sh!t as long as possible(truck aint in my name yet )