Page 7 of 7
Mazda Projects \  Turbo KIA FE3 Stroker Build

Turbo KIA FE3 Stroker Build

Mazda Projects
views 48092
replies 69
following 17

jmuse8482   +1y

Thank Ya Much! It really would not cost as much to do it again. Because i have all ready made the mistakes on the first. Highly doubt id make them again i hope !! LOL
jmuse8482   +1y
I will be swapping a Built 7MGTE+Trans in the B2200. Along with starting my JE-DOHC Miata Swap. SO..............Okay, i will be selling the Kia FE3 Stroker Long Block, Anyone interested? Engine Located in Memphis Tennessee. Engine has approx 5500 miles on it. Only engine issues are that the HLA's are not happy. I ignorantly did not replace these when engine was built and they need it. Oh and custom clutch will go with it. It has a F2T Flywheel machined to b2200 flywheel spec with ring gear,F2T diameter disk (Southbend) rated to 475 ft lbs with pp. Im not looking to get rich and it needs a good home so........ Accepting offers...
zanzer   +1y
Jmuse, is the long block still for sale?? I know someone who's interested in it.
upyourkia   +1y
I'm doing a similar build and was wondering what rod bearings you used? Very helpful information here.
Thanks, UPYOURKIA
red1991   +1y
What did you do with all tje sensors on tje plenum and I am interested in the motor
Post was last edited on May 24, 2016 01:05. This post has been edited 1 times.
batman6913   +1y
I have a b2000 standard trans with the sensors and wires with clips. A new trans mount, heavy duty drive shaft. I also have the whole dash, headlight, fuse box wiring harness. I have the ecu and 2 brains, they both work fine. $500 plus shipping charges its all yours.
post photo
post photo
post photo
batman6913   +1y
more photos
post photo
post photo
post photo
batman6913   +1y
more photos
post photo
tucknrimmaz   +1y