Page 3 of 7
Mazda Projects \  Turbo KIA FE3 Stroker Build

Turbo KIA FE3 Stroker Build

Mazda Projects
views 48060
replies 69
following 17

mazdizzle   +1y
I'm itching to turn up the boost on mine but I have to redo the tables in megasquirt its only tuned for 10 psi. You should see 300 easy with your set up. Here's mine
thread post photo
mazdizzle   +1y
My trigger wheel is the same too. Here's a bad pic it's the first one I could find

thread post photo
jmuse8482   +1y

That's fackin sexy. One of these day mine will be that nice ! It looks like the factory light as blue mine is. Would'nt happen to have the paint code? When i had the F2t in it which was pulled from the MX6, it was running 25 psi with over 250k on the engine. Amazingly, the trans did quit, the motor did. 5+ years of that boost pressure and mileage caught up. Hell my truck on has 131k on it. I want to get the Trans out and the G6 in it really, cant much sell a low mileage trans thats broke.
Post was last edited on Jun 02, 2013 06:06. This post has been edited 1 times.
jmuse8482   +1y

And then there was 3 ! Looks good
jmuse8482   +1y
I see you got to keep your A/C it seems. My manifold kinda prevented that.
mazdizzle   +1y
I converted the compressor to fill my air ride tank. The color on my truck is a 3 stage pearl it flips from gold to blue in the sunlight. My tranny has over 250,000 on it and makes all kinds of noises. I only have around 300 miles on my turbo fe3 so it didn't take long to make it unhappy. I have another tranny with around 100,000 on it ill swap in when this one finally breaks.
Post was last edited on Jun 02, 2013 06:06. This post has been edited 1 times.
jmuse8482   +1y

Oh dang. From the pic at the bottom, looks similar to that mazda light blue. Either way the truck looks good.
hunterw   +1y
very cool man. love the build and the enginuity of using parts out of different stuff to makeit work. a 2.2 stroker is pretty cool. ill be keepin tabs on this one
orangemazdab2000   +1y
I sent my trigger wheel to Happytealmazda to have his machinest do it.

jmuse8482   +1y
Here is mine :

thread post photo

thread post photo

I used a GM Wheel Position Sensor for my CKP.