Page 4 of 7
Mazda Projects \  Turbo KIA FE3 Stroker Build

Turbo KIA FE3 Stroker Build

Mazda Projects
views 48093
replies 69
following 17

jmuse8482   +1y
The only issue with the BP18 Manifold bolting up. You can see how close this ONE RUNNER is to the exhaust stud hole. This in the olny one you cant get a bolt into. Not leaking yet, hope it stays that way. The FE has quite a bit of manifold studs so hopefully its inconsequential.

thread post photo
jmuse8482   +1y
Fuel injector inserts made for Kia lower intake. THis will give you a general idea of how i did it. This is the brass fitting a used to make the insert. Its a 3/8 pipe thread reduced to 1/4 pipe. The 3/8 pipe fits right in the injector ports in the manifold. So what i did was is round off the hex part of the fitting to where i knew i could press fit it in. And use JB Weld to keep it sealed and in it home. I used a step bit to open up the 1/4 end of the fitting just till the injector O Ring fit in it decently. The step it makes a very nice step action in the fitting so its impossible for the o ring to fall further in.

thread post photo

Bad pic but all i have. Ill make another for reference.

thread post photo

thread post photo

Now just Round off the hex and press it in.
jmuse8482   +1y
To the question asked prior in the thread. Here is where the oil drain is at.

thread post photo
jmuse8482   +1y
These are the rims im going to use. I only have 2 and have not found anymore. Looked on ebay but the want over 150$ a piece for a 04 Nissan pathfinder 6 spoke 17".

thread post photo

And if some can help me out, im in need of a sliding back glass. The passenger side or the whole thing. Just need it.
tucknrimmaz   +1y
Very nice!
jmuse8482   +1y
Thanks !
mazdizzle   +1y
I have a real mazda FE3 lower intake on mine so the 460cc RX7 injectors dropped right in. Happytealmazda already had some of the hard stuff done when I bought the motor from him. My exhaust manifold is from a 1.8 miata too but my turbo sits on top. I have a log style manifold that was made for the motor but didn't use it.
thread post photo
jmuse8482   +1y

I like that manifold allot. And you were able to use all the manifold bolts.
mazdizzle   +1y
Yes I was able to get to all of them
jmuse8482   +1y

What did it set you back and where did you get it?