Page 1 of 31
Mazda Projects \  DropOut: Bagged & BD'd on 20's

DropOut: Bagged & BD'd on 20's

Mazda Projects
views 72560
replies 309
following 56

lowlyfe   +1y
So I suppose that I should start a build thread here for my brother's truck. It's an 89' B2200 with a slightly modified 2.2...it was completely rebuilt and bored over, bigger cam, solid lifter swap, weber carb, pace setter headers and a few other goodies.
The truck is currently static dropped on a set of 20x8.5 BAD Havocs with 245/30/20's all around.

This weekend we're going to start with bagging the front end. Hes got both uppers and lower CanDo arms and drop spindles, the torsion front bag kit, 7" Slam bags, (8) 3/8" SMC valves, 2 OB2 Air Zenith compressors, 12 gallon tank and a billet AVS switchbox.

Ill update this thread as we go but in the mean time im trying to find similar build threads with the frame notch for 7" bags and Cando arms to get a heads up on what we gotta do but I havent had any luck yet.
Also the drop spindles had a label in the bag they came in that said they were s10 lift spindles... were assuming they are modified to work with the cando arms. Can anybody confirm this?

And I know that you all enjoy pics so heres a couple to hold you over until we tear into the suspension.
thread post photo

thread post photo
Post was last edited on Sep 10, 2013 03:09. This post has been edited 2 times.
mymmeryloss   +1y
Nice. Good luck!
lwrlvl   +1y
Yeah you need to drop that thing asap. It will look good slammed with those wheels. Good luck!
tucknrimmaz   +1y
The s10 spindles may work with the arms but the mazda hub will not as far as I know. Are you planning on narrowing the rear or swapping in a shorter one?
lowlyfe   +1y
The wheels were made with 7" backspacing and according to those who are body dropped to the rocker the wheels should clear the bedsides but were not there yet so we will see when the time comes I guess.
We are excited to start on this truck and will post back with our progress. The teardown starts Sunday.
selfbuiltrods   +1y
Post pics of said spindles if your can. Good luck on your build, you have an excellent start.
skrapinsask   +1y
subscribed! good to see a build with big wheels
still looking to toss 18s on my truck cause i know it will still lay!
but im not selling the wires!
skrapinsask   +1y
skrapinsask   +1y
skrapinsask   +1y