Page 38 of 40
Mazda Projects \  turbo V8, ultimate b2200 conversion, "Stranger". Final pics

turbo V8, ultimate b2200 conversion, "Stranger". Final pics

Mazda Projects
views 88074
replies 399
following 51

sincitylocal   +1y
You can change the springs without pulling the head. Why go through all that work?
mtrain   +1y

That is a good question Sin.

The biggest reason is to kill three birds with one stone.

1. Change the springs.

2. I didn't know about the head surface when I used the Cometic head gaskets [heads, and deck need to be nearly as smooth as glass], so there has always been just a bit of coolant in the oil. So I plan to spray the head gaskets down with Hylomar to keep from a repeat.

3. I need to move the cam timing up a few degrees, as according to another forum my exh valve isn't opening soon enough.

So, it will be a FULL week to get all of this done. My son is taking my wife to visit our daughter in law's family in a few weeks so I will try to get it done then [no questions will be asked as SHE won't be here].

Of course now I will have to cancel the hookers, and blow.
mercilessltd   +1y

Why? Why would you do that?

All work and no play makes mtrain a dull boy.
mtrain   +1y
All work and no play makes mtrain a dull boy.All work and no play makes mtrain a dull boy.All work and no play makes mtrain a dull boy.

All work and no play makes mtrain a dull boy.

All work and no play makes mtrain a dull boy.All work and no play makes mtrain a dull boy.All work and no play makes mtrain a dull boy. All work and no play makes mtrain a dull boy.

All work and no play makes mtrain a dull boy.All work and no play makes mtrain a dull boy.

All work and no play makes mtrain a dull boy.All work and no play makes mtrain a dull boy.All work and no play makes mtrain a dull boy.

HERRRRRREEEE'S JOHNNY!!!!
immortal1 (linn)   +1y
lol, pretty funny.

now put johnny away and get to work.
91extcab   +1y
Congrats on your appearance in the back of the current issue of mini truckin. It seems lately more and more guys from here are getting their trucks in mini truckin. I saw Jason lekvold's name in the same issue, guess he had a huge helping hand in the deblazed build. Congrats.
mymmeryloss   +1y
I missed this. In the new issue?
91extcab   +1y
Yup, found my copy in the mail box yesterday morning.
mymmeryloss   +1y

Word. Ill have to look. Is it in the graffiti section or readers rides?
91extcab   +1y
This particular issue, back in the riding around section
post photo
post photo