Mazda Projects \  turbo V8, ultimate b2200 conversion, "Stranger". Final pics

turbo V8, ultimate b2200 conversion, "Stranger". Final pics

Mazda Projects
views 88077
replies 399
following 51

iizuka   +1y

Lol!

Man, you need to make a video of that thing rolling! Woot! Psshh!
mtrain   +1y

Lol, that is a 285/40/zr17 that I have had forever. I used it to make sure the new tires I order will fit under the bed.

I'm shooting for a 285/45/ZR20 on a 20x10 wheel.

mtrain   +1y
Oh, and the wheels and tires are for sale at $700 plus shipping. The wheels are new Titan 18" with custom color urethane paint, that I bought off Ebay for $500,and the tires are new Kumos Esta's for which I paid around $150 a tire.

They MIGHT have 30 miles on them.
iizuka   +1y
Hey man,

I have question for you if you don't mind. What are those fender flares from? I'm looking into widening my fenders a little bit, since finding 4x4 metal has been nearly impossible...

I am going to use 17x9 +25 wheels.
mtrain   +1y

I had the same problem as you. I had a bed, and didn't/couldn't find a 4x4 bed so I found these flares for sale on this forum.

They were NOT cheap. I think the guy wanted $300 for them, but hey I haven' t seen any since.

These are from a 4x4 Mazda pickup. And, they DON"T fit unless your willing to cut up your existing fenders, like I did. {Front, and back}

Then you will need some plastic to metal panel bond as these things don't have any lip, or flange to screw into the bed, except for about two on the front, bottom, edges.

Hope this helps.
iizuka   +1y

It does help man. I've been thinking about some "JDM" fender flares that they have on ebay, but they are really round in shape, don't know how they would fit. I think that cutting the fenders is nearly inevitable, I'm not worried about it.

By the way, your truck looks really good. I love the fact your build is more "go" than "show" Are you having fun driving it? Have you dynoed it yet? You need to upload a video for all of us hear and see it rolling!
mtrain   +1y
Hey guys I just wanted to pop in and say hello, and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

I haven't done much to the truck as its pretty much finished. However, I have found some good prospects to fab up some side ground effects/valance so I will post when I get around to doing that.
paparoach1983   +1y
Truck looks good man great job
baha   +1y
Happy New Year! Did you ever take it to the track?
mymmeryloss   +1y
I want vids!