threads
Page 4 of 47
Mazda Projects \  Project: Lil Red (Bagged & V8 88' B2200)

Project: Lil Red (Bagged & V8 88' B2200)

Mazda Projects
views 138565
replies 464
following 70

kovz   +1y
Got the drivers side bag brackets welded in and the frame all 'cupped'.

thread post photo

thread post photo

Got the passenger side cut out with the plasma. Didn't have time to finish that side though.

thread post photo

4 switches installed in dash.
Switch 1: Pancake (front/back)
Switch 2: Front Driver
Switch 3: Front Passenger
Switch 4: Back

Also relocated the CD player to the pocket under the vents. I got all the metal removed from behind the dash so it fits nicely in there nicely with minor modification to the air duct using a heat gun.
thread post photo
kovz   +1y
Got the back-half all painted up this weekend. Next step is to put the shocks back on and plumb/wire it.

thread post photo

thread post photo
jrock4224   +1y
heck yeah more tight clothes on your old lady......... and your buddy is right pie cut those lower control a arms...i think i flipped the bj after that too but its been nearly ten years since i bagged it...

oh and one more progress pics but dont post them unless your beautiful fiance is in them...
jrock4224   +1y
oh and our dashes match my switches are in the same location front up rear up and all up ... more wife pics please or we dont believe shes yyours...
jrock4224   +1y
ha hahahahaha looked back to see the pic i commented on about the pants ...how in the hell does she breath in those there not tight there painted on sheesh...
kovz   +1y
Hahaha, ok, here is proof she is my fiance... because that's me in the pic with her...

A little more progress tonight. I got the compressors mounted, rear bags plumbed, and front valves mounted (outside of rear frame rails). Also got the pressure switch hooked up, shocks mounted, and 80A relay mounted.

thread post photo

thread post photo
kovz   +1y
Guest not too many are following this thread.

Anyways, small update... I was on vacation all of last week so I didn't get anything done on either weekend. However, last night I started wiring up the switches, got the compressors wired up, ran the power line from the battery back to the 80A relay, and ran all the wires from the valves inside the cab. Still need to connect them to the switches.
I'm going to work on it today and hope to finish up the wiring. Kinda tedious stuff that's not really picture worthy.
90-b22dawg [andrew]   +1y
not alot of people following any threads lol. truck is coming along nicely keep up the good work.
kovz   +1y

HAHA, yeah really. It appears this forum doesn't get much traffic. Oh well, still lots of good information on here.
Thanks for the motivating words!
elbine69   +1y
Yeah this site doesnt have alot of people like others, but lots of good info like you said. Truck is looking real good! And we like pics of anything haha.