views 9917
replies 58
following 7

xxchromeghostxx   +1y
Seat and consoles are all in.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

Comfy as a bug in a rug, and well, power to boot is the bomb lol.
chaserjohndoe   +1y
nice. look comfy as hell.
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
It is! I actually have leather seats to replace my rear bench as well, hehe. It measured and should fit fine. Just gonna have to drill a few holes an make sure i got room to get to the bolts to tighten them.

And comfy is an understatement. Now i just have worry about falling asleep on long trips lmbo. It wasn't to bad of a swap either. Just drilled two holes and bought lock nuts with fender washers.
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
" target="_blank

Just a lil video, nothing impressive, once i do a wash n vacum i will do a full walk around of the old girl. Shaky but held with two fingers haha. Takeoff was from a stop an ease off the clutch then trompin into it, second spins with 31/10.50_15 on, not sure what id get with stock tire sizes, way more spin i assume. Dont make fun of my exhaust it aint finished yet, as in i got my muffler in, but going hi flo cat, then split into duals.
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
I will get pics once night hits. But just finished up the 4 high beam mod on my truck. Meaning my lows stay on once i flip to high beams. So yeah gonna be some brighter night roads for me. Also debating going low beam hid setup. Anyone know a good place to get hid kits from? Advice on installing them?
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
thread post photo

The 4 Hi mod.
baha   +1y
Don't get the HID kit, you will be one of those jerks that blinds people on the road

The HID kits just adapt a HID bulb to fit into a stock housing, you would need to retrofit a projector in to get it right. Because the stock housings scatter the light, the extra light would also be shined into on coming drivers.

I'm not sure how new it is but LED bulbs in a clear housing may be a better alternative. They are designed to focus the beam of light in the way a projector would.
baha   +1y
I've been watching your seat install because my 3500 needs a new interior, were you able to replace the rear seat too?
baha   +1y
I will trade you a roll pan for your rear bumper assembly, let me know if you are interested, I just don't know what the shipping would be.
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
I have not been able to get to my rear seats just yet. That will be next month at some point. But i don't see why it wont. The rear seat in mine is a flip up and no floor mounts. Just have to remove the jack compartment. And slide the seats in and align them where i want, mark the holes and drill. The rear seat I have is out of a 97 suburbans second row,its a 60/40split like the original front was. But it is slim enough to fit into the rear area.

If going HID id planned on buying hid projector housings lol. I like being a douche at times but that's a safety risk for those on the road, if you wanna know how the 4 hi mod was done i can post the write up and take pics.

As for the roll pan i'm not sure if they are legal here in maine for our state inspections. Next time i am at the garage getting parts i will ask the inspection guy, if it is legal i think we could do a trade for sure.