threads
Page 3 of 8
Mazda Wheels Tires \  General wheel questions?

General wheel questions?

Mazda Wheels Tires Mazda Tech
views 10211
replies 75
following 22

mazdaman82   +1y

ya thats it
bagdb2200   +1y

You are correct. The 18" Titan and Armada wheels are the same specs as the Infiniti Q56 wheels, the Q56 is just the Infiniti badged Armada for those who don't know. 18x8 with +25mm offset.

They stick out about 1/2" more then the 17" Escalade wheels.

There are also 17" Titan wheels, but I don't remember if the offset is still +25 on them.
huskerdually   +1y
My dad has an 06(something like that) gmc with 17's on it. Well it just happened I was out at his place Sunday and lo and behold on the driveway sits one of his rims, he had a flat, so I took a little gander. Well the mounting are is much thinner than I expected, I would be surprised if the stud area is 1/2" thick, so I wouldn't want to take much of that material off. But I did notice that the stud area does not touch the wms of the rotor/drum. It is actually still raw cast. It looked like you could mill maybe 1/8" off before you even affected the strength of the rim. I didn't have anything to really measure with so these are rough eyeball measurements, and I do not know if the caddy rims are the same, but I would assume so.

You never did tell us how much room you are trying to get. You mention basically 4 to 9 mm more offset than you currently have. 4 millimeters is just over 1/8" while 9 is just under 3/8".
mazdaman82   +1y
for me i just need more then +31,hell a + 40 would probly work
huskerdually   +1y
I don't think you are going to find that in a factory six lug rim, from what I can tell, without modding them somehow. You could always get rid of the stepside.
mazdaman82   +1y
hell no!!!and look like everyone else..lol.. not for me i guess ill just have to find a custom wheel then
huskerdually   +1y
It was a joke, hence the smiley.
mazdaman82   +1y
i know man...i forgot my smiley thats why it looked like i was mad..... i can take a joke, so dont think im a stuck up turd, im just not good at putting it on here the way it is in my head
solokustoms   +1y
anyone know if i just grind my tabs off and roll the fenders if the titan 18s with +25 offset will work??
ohsolo   +1y
ok so this might be a dumb question to some of you but ive been trying to find the specs on the 20" rims off the tahoe i want to know what ill have to do to make them fit my 92 ext cab with 4x4 sheetmetal. its stock height right now the bed is tubbed and i have no notch i want it low as possable without air ???