Page 5 of 5
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  about to start baggin

about to start baggin

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 4920
replies 48
following 9

tucknrimmaz   +1y
Looks fine to me. If those bars are meant to have bags on them your good to go. With the shocks being in so close to the diff they wont work as well but no biggie. You "should" be able to pie cut the upper arms up front so the ball joint doesn't bind. I usually get brand new upper ball joints when I pie cut them so they are good to go after that. If you pie cut them with old worn out upper ball joints they might bind again if you put new tighter ones in there down the road.
reed_bryant   +1y
://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/07/2cab524e9a50c622635813f3b457e387.://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/07/3f3dd6d8009cd7572de2be4e073b489b.jpg

It looks pretty damn good. Rides good ! Only problem is that its a half inch from laying in the back. The driveshaft is hitting the cab. Gunna play with the pinion a little
mymmeryloss   +1y
Not too shabby. Does it not lay out in the rear?
reed_bryant   +1y
No it doesnt lay in the back. About an inch maybe less. Not sure why. Only have one issue. My alt cant keep up with the comps. Does a chevy one wire alt mount right up ??

://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/03/08/ffd5094e0bbec1a0c169855e05abe5da.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mymmeryloss   +1y
I bet its because your bags are at the pivot point and arent fully collapsing.

Gm alt isnt a direct bolt on but its not too hard.
reed_bryant   +1y
maybe but when aired out, they have 0 psi in the whole system. They look fully collapsed. I'm gunna look at it next weekend and get in on the ground
reed_bryant   +1y

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sincitylocal   +1y
The top and bottom parts of the bags don't look flat against each other when collapsed. It looks like one side touches before it lays completely flat. That may be what mymmeryloss is trying to point out.
dougivks   +1y
Unbolt the rear bags, and if it lays out then, then you know the bag is not fully collapsing. if it still doesn't lay out, then something else is the problem.