threads
Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  rear airbags and ride height???

rear airbags and ride height???

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 728
replies 3
following 1

Sam   +1y
Alright I've decided to go all out and bag the rear of my B the proper way..... frame notch, bridge kit, etc. My question is that I'm going to run bag over axle and don't know how to set up my bags at ride height. I mean are my bags suppose to be fully inflated at ride height or partially inflated at ride height? When I place my pinion angle at 0% at ride height is that all I need to figure out and the fully lifted and fully dropped angles be correct than or is there more to it? I know at drive height my drive line is suppose to be in line with the rest of the front drive line. I have a 2 piece drive line. I've looked all over this forum but can't find answers. I feel like a mouse hunting cheese in a maze.The front of my truck is going to be static dropped if that makes any difference. I want to know as much as I can because I have to have someone with a welder do this for me and I want to know if the shop is doing it correctly or just half-assing it to take my money. I want it done correct and safe. Any advice would be great. Thanks
Post was last edited on Sep 16, 2017 03:09. This post has been edited 1 times.
chadbfun   +1y
Are you planning on laying frame?
Sam   +1y
No I do not plan on laying frame.
Page 1 of 1