Page 1 of 1
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  1987 Mazda B2600 Replacement Leaf Springs

1987 Mazda B2600 Replacement Leaf Springs

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 1001
replies 4
following 1

MazdaMaxx   +1y
Just picked up a '87 Mazda B2600 - Rear Leaf Springs are cracked and need replacement. I've searched for direct replacement but was wondering if the Ford Ranger Rear Leafs are similar to the Mazda's. Parts store sells them cheaper for some reasons. Would the Ford Ranger leafs fit the Mazda? Are there a height/length difference? Any help is much appreciated. Thanks!!
Cusser   +1y
Don't count on anything from a Ford Ranger fitting a 1987 Mazda truck. Ranger is US-made, the 1986-1993 Mazda trucks were made in Japan. And for the leaf spring bushings, there are three different types on each side, and believe that two of those will need to be ordered from a Mazda dealer (lots of Internet listings have wrong listings for what such bushings fit). Ranger bushings definitely will not fit, doubt that the leaf springs themselves would (but I don't "know").
My leaf spring bushings were bought from someone on the Internet who did not have use for them, so mine are not factory replacements.
post photo
MazdaMaxx   +1y
I've checked the Ford Ranger Dimensions - 25-5/8" X 31" @ 2-1/2" Wide
Mazda B2600 Leaf Spring Dimensions = 25-9/16" X 26.5" @ 2-3/8" Wide

What about the Mitsubishi Mighty Max?
Cusser   +1y
"What about the Mitsubishi Mighty Max?" What about the Mazda ? And better check to see if B2200 and B2600 leaf springs and bushings are different !!!
Page 1 of 1