Page 1 of 5
Mazda Adjustable Suspension \  about to start baggin

about to start baggin

Mazda Adjustable Suspension Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 4915
replies 48
following 9

reed_bryant   +1y
this weekend, im hoping to do my notch. is there anything important to note before i do it? i know how to do it and everything but im talking about something that is easily overlooked. is re running the brake lines easy? or do i even have to ? just stuff like that is what i need to know. help would be greatly appreciated !! Thanks !
dealwithit   +1y
how big of a notch you planning? i think the biggest thing is to make sure the front and back sections of the frame are connected and straight before cutting for the notch and welding it in. are you bagging in the same step or just notching for the time being? the brake line should be easy, its just a flex line on the passenger side, just make sure you have enough movement in it so that it doesnt get to tight of get pinched when cycling your suspension up and down.
reed_bryant   +1y
I have the kind that you have to weld together. and im welding it to the frame before i cut it so the frame stays straight
dealwithit   +1y
sounds like you already have a plan then. time to just get in there and do it, its just metal
towguy   +1y
depending on how big your notch is will depend on what you will have to do...I went with a 10'' notch kit.. and I had to relocate the rear brake abs valve cause it was in the way for the c notch to be welded in...good luck !!!
reed_bryant   +1y
thread post photo

Its about to happen guys! Just savin up a lil more money first before i send the truck off.
thread post photo
Also ordered this for the hell of it lol. I will post updates!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mymmeryloss   +1y
Good luck!
reed_bryant   +1y
Thanks man!

reed_bryant   +1y
thread post photo

Gauges mounted

reed_bryant   +1y
://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/28/ec1fb1bb67c011df00a6799251208957.://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/02/28/295542520371ae92848cb26eaeb2e357.jpg