following 15

paparoach1983   +1y
i say a bad azz blower man
mazdamandan   +1y
somebody makes a kit fer 302's no?
distributor up front is easier,
anyone know about weight differences?
blue2600ion20s   +1y
i have a couple questions i have a extended cab 2600i that ia am going to do a sbc swap in and wanted to know with those motor mounts how close will the oil pan be to the ground? does the radiator need to be in front of the radiator support or behind it and would a th700r4 be to big and hit the ground. i also have a 2600i 2wd trans with 5k on it i need to sell.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
okay with the motor it clears the ground with a good amount of space. I have the 700r4 tranny in my truck and it fits nice you just need to massage the tunnel alittle bit with a BFH. Now for the rad you need to sink the rad into the rad support or find one that fits in and will connnect to your rad hoses or get one built to the specs you need.
blue2600ion20s   +1y
does any body know the psi ratings on our powersteering boxes i want to run a powersteering pump on my 283 chevy in my 2600i and also will the 2600i rearend hold up with a v8 what motor mounts do i need
Post was last edited on Mar 16, 2009 02:03. This post has been edited 1 times.
blue2600ion20s   +1y
does anybody know what motor mounts i need to use to put a sbc in a b2600i
paparoach1983   +1y
umm custom the place that made the swap kits is no longer in business unless you can ebay a kit from someone i would just make my own.
old rob   +1y
has mounts for ford 302 into the b1800 and b2000 trucks. They might have some others.
tim   +1y
I see that there instructions for a 350 conversion. Does anyone have or know if there is one for a 5.0 conversion?
bigolmini   +1y
has anybody done enough r and d to tell if the stock rad will cool a 350 chevy motor thanks alot