Some one make us a v8 swap kit

Mazda Engine Swaps Mazda Engine Mazda Tech
views 9244
replies 24
following 19

so_low_it_hrz   +1y
could some one make us a v8 swap kit
immortal1 (linn)   +1y
Company up in Canada used to make a kit if I remember correctly, but I believe they are out of business.
maz2low   +1y
Making a kit is not a problem at all . I lived right by those guys that made the kit it was great when bodydrops were rare .
so_low_it_hrz   +1y
How much would a kit cost if some one made me one
maz2low   +1y

Are you trying to have a Weld in kit or a Bolt in ?
twistedreflections   +1y
yes the company that everyone knows about fot the v8 kits, was ultimate customs, they were made popluar my the ford v8 swap kit in the 05-06 issues of mini truckin, but sadly they are gone now, i bought one of the last ten chevy v8 to mazda swap kits its a bolt in kit and it was so easy it was scary, i really only bought it for the mounts, but it came with awesome instructions and it was made of very high quality materials and craftsmen ship, i have been toying with the idea of have a few produced because i built a 425 horse small block chevy for mine and will have the pull the motor anyway, what another 12 bolts....right

sorry it doesn't help, but no one has offered a kit since
anguswilly   +1y
I have a 5.0 ford in mine and it bolts right in using stock mustang driver side and stock mazda pass side mounts , simple to fab the tranny crossmember , then you just need a custom driveshaft (any driveline shop - $200?) I had a mustang shop take the stock mustang harness and make it plug and play (basically they took out all the wires you don't need and made it so I only need power , ground and Ignition - $300)
east*coast*nomad   +1y
i have a set of those ultimatecustoms v8 swap mounts brand new if anyone interested plus the x member that goes under oil pan. bought them and went a different direction with build.
bodied b2600zx (josh)   +1y
For what V8??? Would it work in a b600 too??? I'm kinda toying with the idea of puttin a 302 in mine... I'm gettin really sick of my 2.6L
carzngirlz247   +1y

Check PMs