thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
Ê”r333xxh4v0kÊ” (brent)   +1y
wow..thats cooooo
v8mazda4ever   +1y
ya just remember that all those pics are of my truck guys.
jmzcustomz (jeff)   +1y
BRAVO... excelletn write up.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
ya loyd did have some great swap kits out there and I must say one of the best kits to slam a v-8 in our trucks.
bodied b2600zx (josh)   +1y
hmm... this makes me think... a few questions for you..

Do you have to alter the stock hood??? I know you would to do a bodydrop but as long as its not obnoxious... i wouldn't mind

Would this be easier than doin a 302 swap??

If you put a carb'd 350 in, you jus need the engine and transmissin right??? And driveshaft obviously. But no computer or any wiring BS like that....

I'm sure i'll think of more questions.... I'm really becoming resentful toward my 2.6L
elbine69   +1y
Itll fit with a stock hood, but if your bd a cowl might be needed. Probably same difficulty in doing a 350 or a 302, depending on how you mount the 350 you might need to clearance the firewall for the distributor. And yeah no computer. I hear you about being resentful of the 2.6L, I got so pissed at mine I yanked it out and sent it to the scrapyard
well i finally got mine to run jus to find out it won'[t go in gear.... i think the tranny front pump is shot.... Needless to say, i'm gettin fed up with all this bullshit.... I want a turbo'd 302 with a 5 speed or somethin hahaha
hmm.... what do you think? turbo or a big ass blower stickin out of the hood??? hahaha
elbine69   +1y
turbos are way sweeter. Id find a manual trans for your truck and run that, no sense in going through all the trouble to swap a motor when you could just change the trans