Page 3 of 3
Mazda Audio \  Subwoofers installed.

Subwoofers installed.

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 3051
replies 23
following 6

spacemonkee23   +1y
You can twist both wires together and crimp a ring connector to them, but I would fuse that the toggle power wire too - Just to be safe. Connect that lead to your battery + clamp bolt. Make sure the grounds on the fog lights are good too - if you haven't already.

So it seems that I might have the toggle wrong in the pic above so it might be ground side switched,(pin 86 and 85 are opposite).

Make sure both circuits are fused. Here is another pic. inline fuse holders like that one are a few bucks at the parts store. I just put one in for my LED bar.

thread post photo
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
Well I got it thanks!, and i just grounded the lights to a small bolt beneath them attached to the frame. and they work perfect, thanks for the diagram and tip about the fused line, probably would never thought use it as well. but they look good, amber in color, will get some pics soon an put up in here.
ulrich   +1y
I control my sub amp two ways: remote level control knob, and toggle switch on the remote wire from the head unit.

Here is a unit similar to mine:

You do have a remote wire from the head to the amp right? Just run it through a switch on its way to the amp. Simple and effective, though without the fine control that the remote knob offers.
xxchromeghostxx   +1y
Appreciated Ulrich, i'll probably make me a plexi glass facing for the whole front console, just have cut n polish on the console itself a little, but setup my toggle there and a cauge or two i'm wanting.