Page 1 of 3
Mazda Audio \  my blinkers dont work at all

my blinkers dont work at all

Mazda Audio Mazda Tech
views 3570
replies 24
following 14

baggedtwenty   +1y
ok all my lights work but my blinkers,all lights are good and fuses,but when i go to turn my blinker on nuthing blinks no even on the cluster,anyone ever have this problem,or have an idea on what it could be..
carolinasled   +1y
try a flasher or relay???
drpdmazda   +1y
if your hazards work but not the signals its most likely the flasher went bad, $4 at pep boys
baggedtwenty   +1y
not even hazards,does an alarm have anything to do with it,theres one hooked up but i unplugged it cuz i dont have the key
projekt94 (david)   +1y
i had that problem bought a new flasher and it worked but now when i set the alarm my lights dont flash
hocbj23   +1y
Usually when alarms go off they activate the flashers (turn signal bulb).If you have unplugged the alarm,you have deactivated your flashers and turn signals. BJ
madmazda   +1y
^^^^^ Thats more then likely your problem right there^^^^^^^
baggedtwenty   +1y
ill have to check in to that,thankx
drpdmazda   +1y
if the alarm was installed " properly" and i use that term loosely, it should in no way affect your turn signals, i have my alarm unplugged at the moment and all lights work and function fine, is gotta be a wire grounding out somewhere or your flasher most likely, another thing you can try is take out each signal bulb one at a time and test, example: take out the front drivers side bulb, turn on the signals, see if they work, do this for all your signal bulbs one by one and if you pull one and they work, then you know its a problem with that bulb or wire
lukeinva   +1y
Didnt mess with the headligh wires did you?? I just hooked up my 01 ranger headlights and if you hook them up back wards your side markers and blinkers wont work, but the head lights will work (backwards) which is pretty funny turn the brights on to have your low beams on and you turn them off to put high beams on! Funny while it lasted!