views 3548
replies 25
following 10

drpdmazda   +1y

yeah basically
madbagger   +1y
cool
maz   +1y
I have mine in there I epoxied some plastic in and bondo'ed over it and painted it to match
madbagger   +1y
pic?
maz   +1y
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

I need to block out the dash piece a little this is my second 1 the other one got stolen with my deck and guages. The bodu shop did that one I thought mine was better though
midnightmike   +1y
this is what mine looks
my5t3ry   +1y
what did you use to bond the screen in ...like a liquid plastic/plastic weld/duraglass/fiberglass??? ...thanx man
richl73   +1y
That real tight Mike, but I guess you only drive your truck in the spring? I mean no heater or fan controls would make driving in the winter a little cold
maz   +1y
i still have my controls just relocated the fan switch and then reach down to change from hot or cold and vent etc.
midnightmike   +1y
i used zap-a-gap, fiberglass filler finishing filler, primer and satin black paint, i pulled the whole heat controls out, fan, pretty much everything except the heater core and some vents, i never used them anyways, i dont have a/c and if its cold enought out to turn the heat on then i shouldnt be driving my truck,im kinda glad i pulled all that out, give me more room to run wires neatly, and for other shit