Page 4 of 10
General Discussion \  let's hear your bad luck stories

let's hear your bad luck stories

General Discussion
views 14234
replies 91
following 8

maz89   +1y
you'll might put more money in taking it to small claims than you'll get out..... idk...
lvnlow9543   +1y
there is always judge joe brown
gettinlow85s10   +1y
its 135 i think to go to small claims, then i can try to get like 500 for gas costs cuz i was without the truck... it was intended to get me back n forth to work/school... w/o the truck dad's gotta drive me in his fullsize dodge
maz89   +1y
i mean, hell, i don't know what the relationship between the to of you are, u know how good of friends and all, but do what you feel you should do man. if he's not doin' anything to make things right, or get the problems with the title fixed than do it......
gettinlow85s10   +1y
i wanna get back in VC but idk... i kinda messed up in the club... i don't wanna mess up anymore, but i need my title...
maz89   +1y
There's other clubs, and in most clubs, they come and go. If the guy is stiff enough to screw over his own members or friends, then you don't need him, or the name of a club on your window, and if other members want to turn their backs to you for standing up for yourself and getting something done about the title, then you don't need them either. you'll learn that friends are many but they come and go brother, your true friends will be the ones still there in the end.......
Post was last edited on Jun 29, 2006 01:06. This post has been edited 1 times.
maz89   +1y
O yeah, and kill whitey
gettinlow85s10   +1y
whitey?
maz89   +1y
yeah.... i don't know, I'm freakin' bored.....
lvnlow9543   +1y
dude, you got to have your title bro, like dragr said friends come and go, but in the end you will find out the real ones are still by your side