Page 5 of 10
General Discussion \  let's hear your bad luck stories

let's hear your bad luck stories

General Discussion
views 14263
replies 91
following 8

gettinlow85s10   +1y
I went driving around (like an idiot) without a title or tags, and got pulled over for speeding, modified exhaust, shaved mirrors, so... the truck is impounded, it'll cost 100-150 to get it out, then, i gotta get it legal in order to get it out, 150, plus i got a ticket for not paying taxes due to state, 173.90. i appear in court on July 31st, at 9 AM. I am wearing my drop 'em wear shirt to court... or... maybe my SD shirt...DRAG OR DIE F*CKER.. idk... i want my truck back... my truck is my life, i put soooo much work into it, and to watch them put it on that flatbed truck, and drive off, the truck lookin at me, as if it were crying due to the loss of its parent.... IT HURTS BAD!
gettinlow85s10   +1y
IF the guy i bought it from (VC PREZ) would've got me a correct title, i would've never had that problem
maz89   +1y
Fuck it dude, do what you got to do to get that title!!
gettinlow85s10   +1y
ya... its all goin down... i'm sueing for AT LEAST 600
gettinlow85s10   +1y
i look at pics of my truck and get a tear in my eye... it hurts... that truck was my baby, my life... i miss it already...
maz89   +1y
what's the latest on the title man?
gettinlow85s10   +1y
dunno, he has been in no contact with me... thats what you get out of vertically challenged truck club... is that wat every club is like? if so, fuck all of 'em
maz89   +1y
well fuckin' keep callin his ass!!! no, not all clubs are like that, but there is usually always some type of drama, many, more than most. just do what you have to do to get this straight ya know, you need to look after you in this case. you don't need him or his club. get it settled, build your truck, go solo as far as clubs go, just mingle with everyone, build new friendships, finish your ride, and if you want to be in a club then, worry about it then ya know?
gettinlow85s10   +1y
sounds good... dude... ur a saint... that was enlightenment 101!!!
maz89   +1y
We here for you brother! that's what TRUE minitruckin' is all about, and lvnlow will back me on that 100%