threads
Page 3 of 3
Mazda Exterior \  suicide doors - worth the trouble?

suicide doors - worth the trouble?

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 4608
replies 28
following 11

drpdmazda   +1y

true true, several other online shops offer them, autoloc, aim industries etc, im just speaking from first hand what i have seen and how massive they are from suicide doors, they dude doesnt fu*k around when it comes to fabbing his parts, ( even though almost every thing is for a damn s-10 ) i mean shit look at his 4 link, i damn near busted a nut lifting the box when it was delivered

the choice is yours
mullet   +1y
the UPS man has to hate that.. but i love it so much
drpdmazda   +1y

yeah im sure he was hating me on the second floor when a tank 4 compressors a 4 link and bridge kit and all bags and brackets came, he rang my bell to make sure i was home first lol
mullet   +1y
4 compressors coulda bought a york! 85 dollars at Discount Auto Parts.. eh.. minus the clutch assembly and all the other bs. Glad you got your parts tho.. NOW LETS SEE SOME PICS.
drpdmazda   +1y

as soon as i get it back out of the shop, i will post the new pics, but i dont know how so i iwll have to send them to someone or have someone explain it to me
heres a link to my cardomain profile has some pics

mazberrydelight   +1y
judging by all the replies i'm guessing i'm the only one on here that has done aset of suicides on a mazda , not a fun job , buy a good hinge kit , the bear claw latches and latch instal kit , saves alot of time , i got all my stuff from . even comes with a how to video that shows a basic instal , kits fully 3D adjustable , trickiest parts figuring out exactly where the hinges need to go, hit me up if you have any questions
mullet   +1y
Sweet.. there will probably be a PM headed ur way in a couple weeks. No need to bother the hell out of u if i'm not doing it.. but thanks for the offer.
Mike
schreff   +1y
Hey If you wanna buy a kit I can get the DLX SUICIDE HIDDEN HINGE for $290.00 made buy autoloc. Or the standard for $250.00. I'll get you a price on the Bear claw latches and install kit later.
mullet   +1y

there u go.. i love the copper tubing.. but 4 compressors is a bit much.. but defenatly bad ass!