Page 4 of 5
Mazda Exterior \  Caddy tails..

Caddy tails..

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 6237
replies 42
following 9

impulse   +1y
Well hopefully tonite (if I can get the beast driveable... gotta put a balljoint in, put some fluid in the diff as it seems to have been leakin a bit... hook up my stock tails and thats about it I guess... )

then i'll torch out the stuff that needs to go for the lights to slide in further, tack the buckets in, possibly start tackin in the cal combo... and maybe make a template for the gap in the front bumper and cut a peice of metal to fit there.

gonna be a late nite at the shop... as well as doin that i've got another little project on the go... but nobody see's that one till its painted.

if you could snap some pics that would be cool... and if anyone has some actual usable input on what wires go to what on the caddy lights from the mazda that would save me some time too!
yeti   +1y
ANy one knoe where to get a set of both the buckets ant the lights them self?? I am having one hell of a time finding any In Canada!!!!

YeTI
mullet   +1y
I will talk to my buddy has both.. was selling them for like 80bux USD.. i don't know what his plans are now that he's got himself another vehicle (720).. but his tranny just went out on his s10.. so might need the $. I will let u know.
yeti   +1y
YA Pleas do man

Tnx
YeTI
impulse   +1y
so still nobody posts what wires go where....ughhh...
miked   +1y

to get them working as "true factory looking caddys" or to get them working on mazdas?
drpdmazda   +1y

well you have to take into consideration that not everyone on this site has caddy tails, and not everyone on this site reads posts every day and responds to questions immediatley, if you see in an earlier post i put up i said i would gladly share the wiring with anyone who needs it as soon as i get my truck back, if you are doing caddy tails and are at the point where you need the wiring immediately so you can get the truck on the road, maybe its time to find some wiring diagrams and figure out what wire goes where,
impulse   +1y
well i've got my turn and brake lights figured out no prob.. easy as pie... and they both work at the same time too... that was easy...

its just the running lights im having problems with now.
drpdmazda   +1y

you may run into problems having the turn and nrake hooked up together, they can draw too much current resulting in a blown fuse so be careful
impulse   +1y
well so far the brake and turn work fine with eachother