Caddy tails..

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 6231
replies 42
following 9

bagged_mazda   +1y
the dude i work for will have to order them...he has the hook ups
impulse   +1y
u guys got any pics of the wiring for the tails?
mullet   +1y
i never put them in.. actually sold them because i changed my mind.. the problem i had was they didn't fit. the metal was cut to small for the tail lights to fit in.
miked   +1y
i can tell u how to wire them.. but not like the caddys.... i cant get the top 2 bulbs to work as one.. but i spent a day playing with the wire harness... of the mazda. so i know what each wire does.
impulse   +1y
man you got any pics of yours??

any pics of what you had to cut out and what not...

how easily do your lights slide in and out of the buckets?
drpdmazda   +1y
mine slide in and out of the buckets with no hassles, the buckets are actually a little bigger than the lights themselves, but you cant really tell unless you really look at them close, the wirting isnt that bad i will get some pics when i get a chance to get up and see my truck, but as it was mentioned, you cant run all the lights together liek the caddys, example is one light is running light, one is brake and the last is the turn, but all three wont light when you brake or put the signal on, because of the wiring system, i believe that avs airbag parts sells a modulator or some shit that makes it function that way according to them, they have an add in mini truckin that you may want to check out and call them up to see what it is all about

hope that helps a little
impulse   +1y
how did you go about cutting behind where the tail light goes so they sink in enuff?
impulse   +1y
ughh... as if no one can answer my question... damnit....

im torchin the beotch tomorrow!
drpdmazda   +1y

you have to cut in to the sides of the bed a litle bit, as soon as my truck is back out of the shop i will be happy to take any pics you want
sprkndawg   +1y
Gotta Love The Caddies On The Dawg.