Page 1 of 5
Mazda Exterior \  Caddy tails..

Caddy tails..

Mazda Exterior Mazda Tech
views 6229
replies 42
following 9

miked   +1y
has anyone here ever wired up a set... i got my hands on a pair with the pigtail wires still on it.. wondering how hard it is to do it.

thanks

-mike
drpdmazda   +1y
i have caddy tails in my truck, the next time i take them out i will see what the wiring is, i have them all taped up and soldered and sh*t so i would prefer to wait until i really have to take them out but i will get the info for you soon
miked   +1y
well right now i can wire them up.. its just i cant have the top 2 bulbs acting as brake an turn... like say i have my turn signal on an hit the brakes..... my turn signal stops an my brakes engage but as soon as i let off the brake i have turn..
drpdmazda   +1y
i dont have that problem with my truck, if my turn signal is on my brakes still light up, the only thing is the way they are wired, the top is the turn signal, the middle is the break and the bottom is a running light, i cant get the top two to work together like the caddys do, its becuase we have a two wire truck and the caddys are three wires, so i dont know how to do that
miked   +1y

haha so u mean i have been trying tor like 4 days to try n get them to do something that can not be done? lmao.

can u post some pictures of yours.... if you doing mind.

thanks

-mike
drpdmazda   +1y
as soon as i get my truck back ( again ) i will be happy to take some pics of the lights for you as long as you dont bite my idea of my tailgate set up

it should be a week or two til i get them up
actually found one from the show we just hosted hope it turns out ok
miked   +1y
nah, i wanted to do that also.. take the whole caddy ass end.. but the middle part was trashed from the caddy i got my lights from.
sprkndawg   +1y
People say caddys are played out and over done, but damn I love the way a dawg looks with caddy tails!
2fine89   +1y
Man it doesn't mater what people say... if ya like it - do it. Build it fer yerself and not others.
drpdmazda   +1y
exactly, i say if you dont like it dont look at my truck lol