Page 4 of 5
Suspension \  tubular a-arms

tubular a-arms

Suspension Isuzu Tech
views 5756
replies 42
following 13

dhpmike   +1y
I should have some pics shortly. I have sent a few sets of these out. Heck I may have some already. Ill look and post if I do.
dhpmike   +1y
I have new install pics. A customer sent me some pics of his upper arms during install.

If any of you want the pics posted here just let me know.
dave62530   +1y
I really want to get a set of these arms!! But that will be after the body work is complete. I was looking at the installation pics and the spindles on the truck don't look stock. Are those drop spindles and if so where are the from.
Thanks
Dave
dhpmike   +1y
Yes they are drop spindles. I think they are the Belltech that AIM sells. Im sure they are the only ones that make those. If you are running 20s you will need drop spindles. If you are running 18s or smaller you can stick with stock spindles.
dave62530   +1y
I have heard so many bad things about AIM and there spindles and customer service. I can't recall ever hearing one good thing about them.
dhpmike   +1y
I also have not heard much good about their customer service or their spindles. I do hear that if you get lucky they will be right the first time. I have heard many people who have them since nobody else make them say they have them. It seems to me that its about 50/50 whether you get them in good shape or not. You would have to order and pay with a credit card in case they were not right. Then you would need to inspect the box and parts in front of the delivery person. If they were not right then take pics immediately preferrably with the delivery person there.

I know it seems like a bunch of BS but thats pretty much the only way to get some drop spindles unless you get Max to drop your stock spindles. You could also look for some used ones or buy them thru a third party that has checked them out. good luck
low_pup   +1y
i still want a set of these arms baddddd. and i know from experience, you can lay 19s on stock spindles thats with a 35 series. i dont know about anything else.
dave62530   +1y
I have also heard that these spindles also make your front wheels sit .5 to 1 inch towards the outside than the stockers. Anyway i have been watching for some to be sold third party. I will be getting a set of these control arms when i get to the suspension. Again will be late in the year because of the body work we are doin now
dhpmike   +1y
post some pics of the bodywork..
89zues   +1y
ive got 20s with stock spindles, i had to notch the lowers 2x3" and plate em back then i pie cut the uppers 1\4" and cut a section behind the ball joint then welded it back up. i also made a 1\4" shim plate and put on the control arm mount to fix the ball joint binding prob but now its awsome. i can put 200 in the tank from the edc and pull the 20s 4" off the ground.