Page 2 of 5
Suspension \  tubular a-arms

tubular a-arms

Suspension Isuzu Tech
views 5769
replies 42
following 13

dhpmike   +1y
I made bends last night for the Isuzu lowers. I will try to have a lower welded together and ready to test by the end of the weekend.
dhpmike   +1y

new lowers made with 1"x1/4"wall DOM and screw in balljoints.

this is how they mount to eliminate the strut rods.
Post was last edited on Sep 06, 2008 01:09. This post has been edited 1 times.
sicpupidaho   +1y
i just want some nice uppers to have painted my truck already lays out.
dhpmike   +1y
I will have some uppers made probably by the end of the week. Ill post pics as soon as I have them. I actually owe 2 sets to old orders and 1 to the guy who sent me his stock parts for trade.

I will probably make about 5 sets to clear those old orders out and have at least one for stock. if you would like some please let me know.
sicpupidaho   +1y
let me see some pics then i will let you know.
92zuzuman   +1y
Mike is making me a set of his new arms, im not allowed to post any of the pics he sent me, all i can say is theyre fucking sick nasty you should buy some!
dhpmike   +1y
If you have any pics of just the arms thats ok, I just would rather not show pics of the fixture they are built on.

I have been out of town since yesterday. but I have been working on the tubes that go into the lowers, thats whats in the pic on the first page.
dhpmike   +1y
Ok man, heres the newest pic, the uppers. I just finished the first ones tonight. I dont even have the crossbars made yet. I will have the crossbars made tomorrow and post pics of those. let me know what you think of these. I also left them unsanded so you can see the weld penetration and heat signature. These are MIG welded

dhpmike   +1y
I have been off the control arm building for about a week now doing a fab job for my work. Im now back on these and I will finish the lower tubes and send these to Scott, the guy that owns them. As soon as I know for sure that these work with stock AND drop spindles I will begin making production versions. stay tuned, same time same channel...
ken   +1y
do the lowers work on stock mounts if not what does it take to make them work and how much do they cost