Page 3 of 5
Suspension \  tubular a-arms

tubular a-arms

Suspension Isuzu Tech
views 5768
replies 42
following 13

92zuzuman   +1y
Yeah the lowers work with the stock mounts the dallas hotrod parts ones that mike makes include a big tapped rod that bolts to the crossmember under the engine to eliminate the strut rods and gives you two points for the lower armsto swing from. Im the guy mike sent his first pairs of lowers and uppers to to try on my isuzu. The lowers also include a brace to weld to your chassis for added strength designed by me lol.
twizted_spacecab   +1y
I just placed a order for a set of lower arms
dhpmike   +1y
the only difference in your and his are that I have had all the bag plates plasma cut on our plasma table at work. Ive also finalized the jig to better utilize the space available. I also want to thank the people who helped me develop these. Ive sent one set to Scott in NJ and one set to a guy in Louisiana and they fit great. the only thing here is that you need to cut the frame just above the lower arms.

I am also now including both versions of the lower brace. use whichever one fits better on your ride and let me know.

I better not get into it too much, I dont have a vendor area on this site and Id rather not step on any toes.

dhpmike   +1y
I just added a brace to the uppers Im sending to scott. These also have the new tilted angle down. Im also changing the design of the crossbar. ill add a better pic as soon as I can.

twizted_spacecab   +1y
Sounds good i cant wait to see them
low_pup   +1y
those are hott! you plan to make more for sale?
dhpmike   +1y
Yes I am currently getting the jig fixtures ready for production. I have made a few sets, and had two sets tested by people in different parts of the country. Check out my website for pics and more details. Id like to get some advertising space on here or a vendor area.
low_pup   +1y
i know the site link is in my favorites now and ill be ordering a set in the next month or 2. if i really like them then i will be ordering another set for another zu.

good shit man, keep it up!
dhpmike   +1y
Thanks and anyone who has these please let me know if theres anything that I can do to make these better.
twizted_spacecab   +1y
anyone running the dhp lca please post pics installed