Page 2 of 3
Mazda Lowering Static \  looking for a low drop

looking for a low drop

Mazda Lowering Static Mazda Suspension Mazda Tech
views 3635
replies 26
following 11

impulse   +1y
Cool.. thanks Mike... I might be pulling a leaf or 2 soon.

U comin to our show this summer?
midnightmike   +1y
wheres it at?
impulse   +1y
Winnipeg!
midnightmike   +1y
oh shit i dont think so lol it would be nice to but i dont think the truck can make it out there
foesicks   +1y
just be carefull cranking the torsion bars. mine's an '87 from up north and everything is rusty. driver side went fine but passenger side snapped half way threw adjusting. i'm riding nothing but bump stops now. i know it's ghetto but the truck is a piece anyways. oh well
miked   +1y

thats one thing im worried about.. i thought about taking it to a proper shop.. incase of that..
midnightmike   +1y
ive got spare bolts, ive never had one snap on me just lube it with penetrating oil for a bit
miked   +1y
does anyone have a exact picture of what i should be wrenching on when trying to get them loose? i would guess i should take the weight off of the wheels... correct?
justgettinstarted   +1y
u dont HAVE to take the weight off, but its better safe than sorry. and, theres a bolt about mid door about 6 inches in, thats what ur lookin for.
payner22   +1y
hey there i am wanting to do the same thing to my mazdawg i have a 86 b2000 i have ageneral idea on how to do this but if someone could write a quick tutorial with a pic or 2 that would be very much apreciated