Page 4 of 6
Brokentoyz \  Broken Toyz Member Rides

Broken Toyz Member Rides

Brokentoyz
views 10843
replies 50
following 12

v8mazda4ever   +1y
Can do alot to that truck give it a 6 inch lift and put a v8 or some other motor with alot more power then take off the cap and do a set of roll bars with some serious off road lights and new off road front bumper with a good winch and so on and so on . Tons to do to that truck LOL
87_b2600   +1y
lol this is true lol. just gotta find a good bumper and a roll bar and also want to still be able to carry stuff in the bed. I really wana get a dirtbike so a roll bar wont affect much. and i was thinkin about puttin in a 2.8 l or somethin lol. And how in the hell do i do a six inch lift on it lol i cant find any lifts for that truck lol.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
build one for your truck wish you were close to me could help you build it.
87_b2600   +1y
yea this is true, i think my neighbor has a lil bit of pipe and i can have my buddy/neighbor help me out on it lol
91extcab   +1y
rufus ordered a lift kit for his 92 b2600i 4x4 out of australia a couple years back... i cant remember the name of the kit he bought tho...
87_b2600   +1y
yea i have been online lookin for a suspension lift, will probably just have to add some leafs to the suspension and crank the torsion bars up front. only thing is i dono how to crank the torsion bars lol.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
In the back build a 4 link for it then do a spring over shock like you see on the full size trucks and for the front jack the front off the ground and get under the truck you will see the end of the torsion bar and the bolt instead of lossening it tighten it up I dont know how much lift you will get but it should come up and if thats not enough then we will have to do some fab work there to
87_b2600   +1y
all right i will have to try that lol as soon as it gets warmed up and i get that wheel cylender in there and bleed my brakes lol, and after i get the shop all cleaned out lol.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Come on guys lets see some more of our members rides on here. I know we have gotten afew new guys and I would like you to post
iculookn42   +1y
Driver: Josh
Driven: 89 Mazda b2200
Exterior Mods: Shaved badges, door handles, gas door, Tail lights. Smoothed tailgate and roll pan. 8 inch leds in the top of the tailgate. 4x4 fenders and bed (building a new floor for the bed out of aluminum) B
b2600i bubble hood. 01 Ranger headlight conversion, chrome grille and a trashed Toyota bumper.
Interior Mods: Fully tweed dash (about to be replaced) custom cut mirrors for the sides of the dash. Seats out of a Mercury knock off Miatia recovered in silver vinyl and charocoal tweed.
Suspension: Firestones on all four corners dampened with Nitro drop shocks, 2 Viair 380's with a 6 gallon tank. 4 5/8 Asco valves to lift the truck and 4 3/8 Asco valves to drag with, Handmade lower bars and wishbone.
Engine/Bay Mods/Info
Stock rebuilt by my wife and myself 2.2, 32/36 degv Webber carb, Pacesetter hedder, Raised passenger side inner fender.