Page 3 of 6
Brokentoyz \  Broken Toyz Member Rides

Broken Toyz Member Rides

Brokentoyz
views 10825
replies 50
following 12

91extcab   +1y

just got to come around more, sweetie...

and lance... even tho you may have gotten too big for it, please tell me that 7 is still parked in your garage... or that you have more than just those pics of it...

and im jealous of the skyline...
v8mazda4ever   +1y
I have more than those pics but I sold it last summer got good money for it actually tripled my monies but I have a few more pics of it outside

And I did not get to big for the rx-7 they are made for people under 6 feet tall and around 160 pounds. smart ass LOL
91extcab   +1y
"oh and the rx-7 I had till i realized I was to big for it"

you're the one that said you were too big for it...
v8mazda4ever   +1y
I know I said that but you wrote I got to big for it thats not what I meant its a car for small people when i watch fast and the furious I can not see how vin desiel fit in the rx-7 he was driving as i felt almost crushing in it.
91extcab   +1y
isnt vin diesel short...? i liked driving my buddy's third gen... only thing that kinda made it hard was the steering column didnt come with tilt... made it a lil difficult for my at-the-time fatass to get in the driver's seat...

and you still said you were too big first i was just asking based on your original quote... lol
bagdb2200   +1y

He said he was too big. You said he got too big. Like he fit when he first got it, but got too fat for it. lol

And Vin is 6' tall...not really that short.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Ya and Vin is not a light wieght either I might have 50 pounds on him but rx-7s are a small danm car the skyline is huge compared to it.
toddluck   +1y
love your frame stand man
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Thanks todd it is so nice to work on the frame like this.
87_b2600   +1y
nice rig V8. If only i could get my pickup all nice and shiny and looking good lol. Aint gunna happen cuz i dono what i can do to that pickup lol.