Page 2 of 6
Brokentoyz \  Broken Toyz Member Rides

Broken Toyz Member Rides

Brokentoyz
views 10809
replies 50
following 12

91extcab   +1y
here is the video for the disappearing lights, its in a 2 part process... first vid is with my running lights off, second is with them on...

roger26i   +1y
well here goes
member: roger raymond (roger26i)
chapter: east tn broken toyz
rides: 86 b2k bagged n boddied 3 1/2 , 88 fc3s na rx7
truck is gettin redone and listed are new mods to come
exterior: fully shaved except tails with clears and clears up front phantom grille 4x4 sheet metal std cab bed bobbed 13 inches to fit stamped tailgate molded big ol sliding rag top and 26 i hood and 53 chevy custom coupe mirrors
inside: all black custom fit dash gonna put rx7 interior in ie gauges and wiring harness bench seat cut down from a fairlane custom bowlin pin shifter billet steerin wheel and billet rearview
engine: gettin the full rx7 13b tranny harness and gonna be boostin 15 lbs
bagged slams 6 in front 7 in rear for now hand built a arms t2 irs in rear goin to be 5 lug back halfed 2 air zeniths and a 12 gal tank and 3/8 smcs
im sure im leaven a ton out but thats close
thread post photo

donor car
thread post photo
91extcab   +1y
filthy roger... lets see more pix of the 7! im trying to pick me one up from a coworker...
roger26i   +1y
its in peices everything iz goin in the dirty dawg but its a gtu car i dont have but 1 pic i will get some when i get off work in the mornin
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Okay thought I might wait to put my ride up but i will put up before pics and how it looks now and then a finished pic LOL

member: Lance Nickle aka v8mazda4ever
chapter : Barrie Ontario canada [ C.P.]
rides: 92 mazda reg cab, 94 BMW 320I, 95 Nissan Skyline R33 RB25det.
exterior,
suicide doors,shaved doors, 3 inch body drop, 4x4 fenders , 4x4 box, full shaved bed, supra tail lights still to be put in but have them alrady to go in,flush tonneau cover, 2600i hood, toyota front bumper,
still have more to do and will list when I have it or its done
interior,
right now its naked, empty,no guts,nothing yet LOL
suspension,
cando contols arms upper and lowers, drop spindles, removed all bump stops, cleaned frame, welded all the holes that came stock in the frame,slam specilties HE6's dual port bags, custom mounting for the upper arms.

will list more in a bit and put up pics
teaspoon   +1y
LANCE PERSON! I demand pictures. ^.^
v8mazda4ever   +1y
What would you like pictures of bro
91extcab   +1y

well you did say this... and you still havent posted pictures... cortnye just wants to see what you were talking about for your member ride post...

and ps lance...

cortnye is a girl... she could be a sista from anotha mista, but im not so sure "bro" fits the description for her... lol
teaspoon   +1y

..........I never get a chance to correct anyone, Leland!!!!!! You tell me but you've already handled it. >.< Grrrrrr. Lol.
And yea, what he said: You said you'd post pics, then never posted any.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Here is the mazda I was building before I tore it down and threw alot of it to the steel god. LOL
thread post photo

oh and the rx-7 I had till i realized I was to big for it
thread post photo

thread post photo

Here is the bmw and the best pic of the skyline I have for now
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

And of course the mazda I have now well the before pics and the right now pics
The day i bought here and when I got it to the shop.
thread post photo

thread post photo

and here it is today getting built LOl
thread post photo

thread post photo