Page 5 of 6
GuiltyByDesign.net \  Kalebs Ranger Re-do

Kalebs Ranger Re-do

GuiltyByDesign.net
views 11050
replies 50
following 21

dropped90(justin)   +1y
i would like to see the underside of all those other rides.

-justin
bagdb2200   +1y
Any new progress on this thing Kyle?
guilty by design   +1y
Almost done. Gotta tub for the driveshaft and do some wire looming.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
baddawg253   +1y
man, i have to say when i saw this thread i felt really bad for you . i got takin like that on a s10 i had becase at the time i didnt know anything about air ride. i paid 2,000 for my truck to get bagged , he used the cheapest stuff he could find . and his welds were nuthin more than spatter! one thing good came from it ...i learned how to do things myself and not pay some crack head alot of money ..so keep your head up man! it looks like your learning alot.and the best part is when and if it breaks you know how to fix it cus you built it ! good job bro !
v8mazda4ever   +1y
hey bro truck is looking great but the picture with the bag on the 4 link bar. You should center it more on the bar as it will give alot of undo stress on the bushings with it off like that. The bag is way to far over off the bar so when it lifts it will try and twist the 4 link.
bagdb2200   +1y

The truck isn't his. The owner brought to him to fix....
lofosho86   +1y
so glad you are redoing this truck and making it safe and cool at the same time!great job!
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Danm man all the pics are gone.
guilty by design   +1y
One last lil suprise before sending the truck home. Redid the switchbox wiring.
thread post photo

Lastly i developed a trans crossmember so it wouldnt drag or high center on the stock one.
thread post photo

Ill have these available on the site shortly.

Customer coming to pick it up at noon. Gotta get an alignment and shes good to go.
paparoach1983   +1y
so everything is fixed on it now.