Kalebs Ranger Re-do

GuiltyByDesign.net
views 11037
replies 50
following 21

91extcab   +1y
oh thats just the photos of the ranger... here is the myspace page

baha   +1y
Great find looks like it started out good.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
I would bring them the bill after everything is fixed and take tons pics before and after and tell them you want the monies spent fix theyre tollay fck up or see them in court and I would send pics to everyone or do what a friend of mine did. She had a newer corvette at the time and took it to a shop to get a complete stereo system done and a remote start put in well they ended up burning the harness out of her car and left her hanging. So for 3 months she stood out front with a sign and one on her car saying look what they did to my car and they wont pay to have it fixed and give my monies back. They called the police and they told them that they could not do anything as she has a liget complaint and has taking alll legal action to get money back. Well to make the story short they paid her and even had to pay her legal fees and the time she took off work.

I WOULD SUE THEM AND DO EVERYTHING TO MAKE SURE PEOPLE KNOW WHAT KINDA WORK THEY DO.
guilty by design   +1y
Im not at liberty to discuss legal action but Kaleb is taking steps to resolve it.
v8mazda4ever   +1y
Good for him thank the custom gods that he came to you hope it aint to bad to fix and have fun.
mazdaman82   +1y
holy crap that sux big time,i know i can do better then that.... glad you guys got it too
toddluck   +1y
thats just horrible
paparoach1983   +1y
i cant beleive what is supposed to be a shop is passing off as good work. and especially for 9grand man i mean comon its just discusting
mr.safety   +1y
IT MAKES ME FUCKING SICK TO SEE PEOPLE GETTIN TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF LIKE THAT
dropped90(justin)   +1y
this is actually hurting me to look at.

-justin