Page 5 of 5
GuiltyByDesign.net \  New Bracketry

New Bracketry

GuiltyByDesign.net
views 12056
replies 49
following 13

calfboy   +1y
Hey went to your site needing some brackets but was looking for the number to call and visit with you first. Any way you can pass it along to me?
guilty by design   +1y
done
guilty by design   +1y
Sweet new small block chevy motor mounts. I got tired of not having something like these so i added them to the lineup.

Ideal for mounting your SBC in virtually ANY frame. The mounting tabs simply key into the flange and you weld it up. The optional polyurethane bushings offer vibration isolation from the motor and are a compact alternative from the stock design.
thread post photo

Also added a spiked frame mount to match my spiked axle tabs
thread post photo
guilty by design   +1y
New bridge plates

thread post photo

Tubular spiderweb bridge plate
thread post photo

And my new under frame bag mount
thread post photo

Working on getting new stuff on the site daily, keep checking back for more.
guilty by design   +1y
These shock towers are an alternative to the stud top style everybody sells and allow you to use a loop style shock instead. These shock tower brackets can be easily welded to your framerail or crossmember to locate the top of your shocks.
-Available in tall or short styles
-1/2'' mounting hole
-Made from 1/4'' steel
thread post photo

thread post photo

These are not on the site yet, but will be available soon. They are universal compressor mounts that weld to either a 1.5'' tube or to the side of a flat surface.
-Made from 3/16'' steel
thread post photo

thread post photo
guilty by design   +1y
Got a couple new frame mounts up
thread post photo

thread post photo

Were also now carrying items from Porterbuilt including their famous dropmembers, tubular trailing arms, and bolt on bodydrops.
jamey   +1y
We need to get together and design a watts link?
guilty by design   +1y
Sure can, email me
guilty by design   +1y
Adding balljoint plates to the lineup. All are CNC lazer cut from 3/8'' P&O steel and are sold in pairs. Got a few now, but more will be coming in the next few weeks.
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

guilty by design   +1y
For those wanting to build an aluminum 4 link we now offer link bar ends in aluminum! Made from high quality 2'' DOM aluminum tube with a 1/4'' wall thickness, they are a direct replacement to the steel ends used everywhere. We also now sell the bar ends separate from the poly bushings too.
thread post photo