GuiltyByDesign.net \  New Bracketry

New Bracketry

GuiltyByDesign.net
views 12054
replies 49
following 13

bigperm   +1y
your parts look super good!

curious.. what would a pair of lower balljoint cups for a 98 chevy 1-ton run me?
guilty by design   +1y
I dont do machining, hit up Taylor at Michigan Metal Works. Tell him i sent you.
guilty by design   +1y
This side filler panel makes skinning your trailer fenders a breeze.
*Lazer cut from 16ga mild steel.
*Fits standard 9''x 32'' single wheel fenders.
*Sold Individualy

thread post photo

luv2xclr8   +1y
That is a cool piece, now I just need the
trailer fenders, lol. (Thinking of doing my
72 w/ this set-up cause inners won't fit)
guilty by design   +1y
98+ 2WD Ford Ranger Tranny Crossmembers are in. These are lazer cut out of 1/4'' P&O steel and .125'' wall tubing. They use all 3 stock mounting holes and clear the ground without dragging or high centering the truck.
thread post photo

$149.99
guilty by design   +1y
Newness!

thread post photo

These trick tubular bag mounts can be used in the front of your ride to replace the standard tortion mounts or in the rear on a bridge or lever setup.
*Made from 1/4'' p&o steel and 1 1/2" .125 wall tubing
*Fits 2500 and 2600 series bags
*Sold Individually

guilty by design   +1y
Had a request for these and figured id add them to the lineup.
thread post photo

For those who are building their own 6 link. These tabs are perfect for welding a 2''dia polyurethane bar end into to pivot from.
* 1/4'' thick p&o steel
* Fits 2'' O.D bar end
* Available for 2 3/4'', 3'', and 4'' Axles
* Sold in sets of 4

thread post photo

Gas door filler panel for your 85-93 Mazda B Series. Hand formed by yours truly to fit the flare of the 4wd bed.
guilty by design   +1y
New axle tab to the lineup
thread post photo

2'' Frame tab
thread post photo

This frame tab locates your pivot point directly ontop of a 2'' rail but could also be mounted a number of different ways. Perfect for 3x2 rails or 2x2 link bars.

And lastly tie down hooks
thread post photo

Perfect for locating your own tie down locations on your frame. Can be welded virtually anywhere.
big bear   +1y
nice looking tabs and brackets man.
guilty by design   +1y
More newness to make life easier.

These S10 bodymounts are an excellent alternative to using stock mounts or spending forever making your own. Theyre lazer cut from 1/4'' P&O steel, press formed, and feature the distinct hole pattern for s10 bushings. They have a big enough shoulder to be used either right side up or upside down.
thread post photo

I had a request for a pair of under axle bag mounts that also incorperated the lower link bar mounts so i now carry them as well.
thread post photo

New Mitsubishi gusset
thread post photo

And im starting a line of keychains featuring various trucks. As of now i only have 88-98 FSC, 98+ Ranger, and 89-94 Toyotas but ill soon have many more. Dont forget if you want a custom keychain hit me up
thread post photo

thread post photo