3'' Nissan gusset
thread post photo

3'' Ford gusset
thread post photo

New frame tabs
thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

And heres an item im rather proud of. This baby welds to a crossmember you have on the ground and locates all 4 front 4 link mounts. The beauty behind this bracket is its designed to work with my axle tabs to space all the pivot points equally and its modular insert adds considerable strength to the top mounting locations. Simply tack weld the inserts countersunk legs into the tab holes and grind smooth for a seamless look. That keeps your 4 link working properly and saves you time setting everything up. The bracket keeps the bottom bushing 1/4'' off the ground, feature a flatspot 1/4'' from the edge of the tubing so you can wrap your weld around the end. Its made of 1/4'' pickled&oiled steel. P&O steel makes for a cleaner cut edge and has virtually no millscale cutting down on your metal prep time. It also features a full shoulder surrounding the polyurethane bushing just ike all my tabs. Other tabs dont cover the entire bushing and that could lead to the tab cutting into the bushing or causing premature wear. Hell it just looks better too!

thread post photo

All that and theyre STILL cheaper than similar bracketry found on other sites.
guilty by design   +1y
Showin some dually love with these
thread post photo

thread post photo

Stop spending all day on the bandsaw, these 4'' upper and lower axle tabs just for you!

I also got my diamond shear load plates in today
thread post photo
guilty by design   +1y
A couple of new items today!

First is an 8pc mazda specific notch kit. These notches mate up to the mazda framerails perfectly and allow you to lay frame on a 255/35/20.
thread post photo

Second is a universal 8pc octagnal notch kit. For those of you who want a little more shape than the boring standard notch kits.
thread post photo

Both are lazer cut from 3/16'' P&O mild steel and are in stock now. Ill have them available at my booth this weekend at Slamily Reunion.

guilty by design   +1y
I just got my keychains in!
thread post photo

guilty by design   +1y
3 new gussets today.

I also got these bad boys in

guilty by design   +1y
Customers gussets
thread post photo

Had to run nitrogen through the lazer to keep it cool enough to get this intricate but we got it done.

New axle mount.
thread post photo

With this you can mount your upper 4-link bars to the lower bag bracket. Simply weld the top 4 countersunk tabs to the bag plate and grind smooth. Works with 2500 or 2600 lb bags and available for 2.75'' and 3'' axles.
lockone   +1y
Looks good Kyle. Our painter here in the shop want to know if you can do the No Regrets logo in a gusset.
guilty by design   +1y
Yep, even already have the NR logo drawn already. Have him email me
lockone   +1y
Will do it.
guilty by design   +1y
New gussets and frame tabs.

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo