Dually Projects \  1988 R30 Crew Soon to be Dropped

1988 R30 Crew Soon to be Dropped

Dually Projects
views 21644
replies 71
following 9

ghostwhite   +1y
Put some money down on a set of six Semis from Lowboy Motorsports

He's supposed to be cutting them this weekend and I'll go pick them up.

thread post photo
dajizz   +1y
Dang! Nicely done!
ghostwhite   +1y
Thanks! I'm slowly getting everything lined up to get this thing started.

Its gonna be interesting as I need find somewhere to park one or two other vehicles so I can make room in the garage to slide this pig in sideways and get started. I have a pretty strict HOA so everything has to be done behind closed doors in my 3 car garage which makes things very tight on work space.

I'm heading back to ND where the motor is to do some farm hauling between California and Wisconsin and hope to get it hauled here in Vegas on one of the return trips.

I am probably going to need a pickup manifold instead of the bus manifold, the bus piece seems like it will put the turbo too far back.
varmit86   +1y
might you be interested in a custom bed, front end or heavy air ride four link rear? I bought duramax and trying to sell off my custom stuff

(909917-6648 Mark

" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank" target="_blank
post photo
post photo
post photo
Post was last edited on Mar 28, 2015 02:03. This post has been edited 1 times.
dajizz   +1y
I would be interested in the four link. Do you have any pics?
varmit86   +1y
You are very close, i am in Rancho Cucamonga. Just come see it.
ghostwhite   +1y

I already have all my suspension parts and I'm going to keep the bodywork mostly stock but thanks for the offer.

Post up some pics and I'm guessing someone will be interested though, even if they are not local.
cougarhousegarage   +1y
That's going to be a BEAST! Awesome build, can't wait to see you rip into it.
ghostwhite   +1y
Got them home

thread post photo

Adapters should've shipped today or will ship Monday.
random billet   +1y
That's gonna be one sweet ride man!!!!!