Dually Projects
views 10399
replies 62
following 9

shagnaz   +1y
Pan hard bar works great. Hope I can continue saying this once I drive it
post photo
shagnaz   +1y
Still working on the gooseneck hitch design.
post photo
mitchedwards   +1y
Hey man nice truck and work! I was wondering what size and brand of bags your using in the rear? Also what shocks and how does it ride?

Are those 19.5 wheels? if so what size of tire?
dshadows   +1y
if you get a chance can you get some better pics of the front setup
shagnaz   +1y
Bags are Dominator 2600's. Shocks are Monroe's for an RV. Part number will be posted shortly. But, rides perfect. The rear would be better with larger sleeve bags or triple stack.

What are you looking for as far as the front set up. That way I can take better pictures.
shagnaz   +1y
Taking the daughter to her horse riding lesson this past Saturday
post photo
dshadows   +1y
General front suspension pics. How the bags are mounted and plumbed. Did you have to move your control arms? Truck looks awesome.
shagnaz   +1y
By the way, the front set up is like this.
Top mounts are rear bag mounts turn upside down. I cut the wings off and cut the back side of the bracket at a 22* angle. I think this may have been too much for running stock arms, but I will see when I get the new MMW arms.
Rear Shocks are 32379. The front shocks are stock replacement Bilsteins. These were relocated to the back outside of the lower arms. Frame mounts were fabricated.
shagnaz   +1y
They rims are 19.5 with 225/70 19.5's. they are the same height as stock 17's. so this mean I can keep my spare tire.

Bags are mounted like normal and plumbed to their own solenoid in the rear. The tank is a 12 gallon 8 port tank. It's mounted where the spare normally sits. I have a 200psi pressure switch on the top port. There is a Y splitter for it and the AZ sending unit. I installed a drain on the bottom port. Compressor is plumbed to the passenger side port. The opposite side has a air fitting for the use of air tools. The project isn't done by far. But, rides like a dream.
Thanks for the compliments. I'll post those pics soon.
psylent   +1y
Any updates on this? I was wondering how much you narrowed the rear end and if you are worried it is not gonna be enough when you run 24s?