Page 1 of 11
Dually Projects \  Project: Clifford

Project: Clifford

Dually Projects
views 24163
replies 107
following 11

dajizz   +1y
Whats up everybody! Been hanging around here and finally got around to starting my project.

1982 Chevy C30 camper special. 454/th400 combo. 6/8 drop

thread post photo
dajizz   +1y
The trans went out so time to put in the 12v p-pumped Cummins and trans thats been waiting to go in

thread post photo

Started ripping it apart couple hrs after work today, hopefully get the front clip off tomorrow
dajizz   +1y
I like taking pics and telling about things that go on, been learning alot from all you guys threads here and having fun reading them. Hopefully i can fit in with you cool guys! Hahaha

thread post photo
dragnframe2000   +1y
Welcome Dajizz, I remember you from GMFS. I see you still have the smokey sierra. Good luck with the build and keep the pics coming.
jcampbell1180   +1y
Riverside, eh? Holla!

I'm up in the 760.
dajizz   +1y
Put some more work in.... still all by myself

thread post photo

thread post photo

Gonna try and gets this thing pulled this weekend!
dajizz   +1y
Not too much done tonight, got home late from work. Only an hour of daylight. BUT ... i did get all the fluids drained, rest of the wiring away from the motor, driveline and trans mount off. Just the motor mounts are left and it will be free! Cant wait to get this pig out and get the frame going
dajizz   +1y
So since i was on call at work all weekend, didnt get any work done on the truck. But did manage to pickup my engine hoist and got to work today

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo

The engine will be going into a buddies boat and the trans is going to another buddy for mock up on his prerunner

thread post photo

Very little oil leaking from this motor. Hardly any oil mess on the frame to steam clean! I loved driving it around, very impressed with how it ran, but it was love/hate when i pulled into the gas station.... every other day! Hahaha
dajizz   +1y

Ya, its been a long time since then! Still got it but lots of issues with it from sitting for so long. After this project, i will be getting thing truck back on the road
dajizz   +1y

Born and raised! You aren't too far from me, just up the hill