threads
Page 4 of 9
Dually Projects \  My 87 long bed bucket!

My 87 long bed bucket!

Dually Projects
views 11008
replies 83
following 13

luifer76   +1y
this is where im gonna be mounting the tank hopefully today after work if i get off on time let me know if im posting too many pics as sometimes i get carried away lol and sorry about the quality of the pics my cell phone camera sucks lol...
post photo
79duallyc30   +1y
Looking good! All i have left r the bags from my old setup. Sorry i thought i would have more stuff. Where u plan to mount the bags
luifer76   +1y

thanks, and is all good bro i haven't been able to do anything to this truck anyway but the rear bags are mounted on a bag on bar set up but thats just a temporary thing until i get the truck apart for the body drop... at that point im gonna mount them over the axle that way i can tow heavy loads and get some big bags...
luifer76   +1y
small update.... today i received this switches i ordered they are momentary on switches from Newmatics on Ebay $4.50 a piece if i remember right i installed them on a couple trucks before and they worked great for me and one of my buddy's truck im gonna be using this for this truck and mount them somewhere on the dash...
post photo
lockedandloaded   +1y
Awesome build. Keep the pics coming!
79duallyc30   +1y
Slowly but surely! Ur getting it goin
luifer76   +1y

thanks man...
luifer76   +1y

thanks bro now that im gonna be driving the kids to school in it im gonna be working on it on and off and work all the bugs out if.
79duallyc30   +1y
Yup. Im dying to drive mine more then just to move it out of the way for the toys to come outta the garage
luifer76   +1y
i got the tank mounted this afternoon i installed a ball valve to fill up the tank with my house compressor since i still have to get the compressors i may go with a dual 480 viair.... tomorrow im gonna mount the valves and switches ...
post photo