threads
Page 3 of 9
Dually Projects \  My 87 long bed bucket!

My 87 long bed bucket!

Dually Projects
views 11010
replies 83
following 13

luifer76   +1y
those trans xmember bolts got to go there is a half of inch drop there lol... besides that their starting to leave marks on my driveway
79duallyc30   +1y
nice clean look to it. digging that single cab also. never can get enuf of these trucks man! plus the work on the front a arms are pretty clean. nice work!

heres an oh btw, we are replacing some of the stuff on my air bag system. if you can wait for about a week or so, mine should be done by then and ill let ya know what i have left over and maybe shoot the extra parts over your way. where u located at exactly?
luifer76   +1y
thanks for the props... and yeah that will work bro let me know what you have left im in Lancaster btw.
79duallyc30   +1y
Will do boss...I'll be in touch
tulsaprez   +1y
What are you running on your front rims? I can't tell but it looks cool!
luifer76   +1y

just 16 inch steel wheels that the previous owner painted black...
luifer76   +1y
well is been a while since i updated this but i haven't really done much on this truck due to long hrs of work and of course working on my other projects like my 64 that i really want to get going how ever i'd collected some air ride parts for the dually since im gonna be using it as a school bus for the kids since here school starting any day now i found this 9 gal air tank on CL the guy had listed as a 5 gal i got it for $25 and the guy also had some used air valves for $15 for all 4 so i tested them and they all worked and i ended up cleaning them from the inside and they worked fine this will get me on the road until i decide and have time to bodydrop it and at that point im putting all brand new stuff in the truck
post photo
post photo
post photo
luifer76   +1y
yesterday i got a little work done i decide it that im gonna be mounting the air tank on the side of the frame where one of the fuel tank was mounted before i guess the previous owner removed the one on the passanger side i got under there and there is ton of room there but first i need it to make some tank mounts since the tank didn't have any so made some mounts out of a piece of 2X4 tubing i had 3/16 of an inch so plenty strong here some pics of what i did
post photo
post photo
post photo
luifer76   +1y
a couple more pics
post photo
post photo
post photo
luifer76   +1y
and more...
post photo
post photo