threads
Page 2 of 9
Dually Projects \  My 87 long bed bucket!

My 87 long bed bucket!

Dually Projects
views 11007
replies 83
following 13

luifer76   +1y

cool thanks for the info bro i def gonna need them once i body the truck.
656mx   +1y
Looking good! What bags are you using?
luifer76   +1y

thanks... 2600 lbs contitech single 1/2 inch port...
luifer76   +1y
i also got the back half all painted and i scored a panhard bar from a buddy of mine that ended up not using it on his build 25 bucks and it was mine...
post photo
post photo
post photo
luifer76   +1y
i got the front and the rear bags hooked up to a couple of ball valves since i don't have the air ride stuff yet still collecting the parts....
post photo
big bear   +1y
Lookin really good. So I apologize if I didnt catch it but, did you z the front ? You mentioned you were layn frame,i was curious if ur arms are touching,or maybe u have the 1 out of 150 squares that touch without z lol.
luifer76   +1y

lol.... no Z bro all i did was cup the lca's 2 1/2 inches and it lays frame control arms are on the ground i don't even have drop spindles yet.... i guess the cupped lca's do the trick...
luifer76   +1y
but since the frame hangs so low on this trucks im gonna Z it and shave the bottom of the frame so it can lay pinch....
tulsaprez   +1y

What does it do when you cup the lca? I know its a dumb question but just need some light shed on that for me.
luifer76   +1y

well i normally cup the lca's on most of my trucks for clearance issues since i dont want the air bag to rub or hit anything but it also provides a little bit of a drop since it allowes the Xmember upper bag plate to get closer to the control arms while the truck is laid out here are some of the pics of the control arms installed and while is laid out and the bag doesn't hit anything...
post photo
post photo