threads
Page 1 of 9
Dually Projects \  My 87 long bed bucket!

My 87 long bed bucket!

Dually Projects
views 10988
replies 83
following 13

luifer76   +1y
Hey guys this is the time i get to start a thread is an 87 long bed dually with a 454 runs great it passed CA smog test with flying colors interior is decent but is gonna get all redone but the body needs some major work besides the dents and a big dent on the front passanger door what needs the most work is the bed and the bed floor, the front part of the floor bed is rusted out pretty bad so is gonna need a new bed floor or i may need to build a new floor out of sheet metal... i recently bagged it all the way around im gonna be posting pics of how i bagged it and also im gonna post all the pics as i bodydrop it here are some of how she sits right now...
post photo
post photo
post photo
luifer76   +1y
a couple more pics...
post photo
post photo
luifer76   +1y
these are pics of when i started to take the front end suspension apart....
post photo
post photo
post photo
luifer76   +1y
more pics
post photo
post photo
post photo
Post was last edited on Jul 19, 2012 04:07. This post has been edited 1 times.
comegetsome   +1y
truck looks very solid....do they give you trouble about airbag suspension when it comes inspection time in Cali?
luifer76   +1y
here is when i started to cup the Lca's
post photo
post photo
post photo
luifer76   +1y

no not at all over here as long as it passes smog check and you are insured than you ok but im sure if i was fooling around or draggin the trucks infront of the 50 than they'll probably find a reason to mess with me lol...
luifer76   +1y
control arms after a coat of paint and new bushings, ball joints
post photo
post photo
post photo
luifer76   +1y
cupping those lca's helped a lot since i dont have drop spindels yet and the the truck is laying frame i can actually put it on drive and let the trans xmember bolts leave two marks on the asphalt as is draging lol... however i am gonna need a set of drop spindles once i bodydrop the truck any advice on what spindles you guys been using will be greatly appreciated...
iarodder   +1y

I have 3" DJM's but there are a few options out there so....... just pick one.