Dually Projects \  HillBilly Hauler

HillBilly Hauler

Dually Projects
views 27269
replies 103
following 31

huck   +1y
thread post photo

This 97 crew cab building for hauling but goin to look diffrent than all these same 88-98s everybody has, bought a Nfamus Suspension 3 link kit for 88-98 duallys that are stronger than anything else out there, made to keep good pinion and stock gas tank, goodyear bags under notch over axle, 2 5gal tanks, havent figured out what ill use for air yet, have viair 444s but also have engine driven too. Gunna do all 3/8 line and valves, 8 inch bags up front, have 03 and up headlight and grill im molding in the stock fenders and hood, tryin to find roof rack from a avalanche or 2dr tahoe to make it look like it came from factory, once its laid out will start building custom flat bed because stretching the fenders is over rated, and nobody has did one yet on this body style laid out.....post some more pics soon as i get them
big bear   +1y
badass looking truck man. i like the plans. some of the details are wicked , such as the roof rack, and trim ect. im a huge fan of stretching fenders. i love the look. but, to each there own. no biggie. cant wait to see the project take off.
someotherguy   +1y

So what I'm hearing is, "stretching the fenders is too much work"

Just kiddin'. Cool idea and should be pretty functional too.

I thought a member here laid one out over a Western Hauler bed, not exactly the same thing, but pretty cool too.

Richard
big bear   +1y
yes, that western hauler is a bad bad ride.
huck   +1y
Ya im just pissed off at my fenders cause they didnt turn out how i had planned, and cause i hate body work unless its metal....Ya that guy from florida had that 85 that he laid out on 24s with the western hauler turned out simple but i live here in central Tx were theres alot of weld rigs with custom beds and they already drool when they see the alcoa's so why not build a bed...hell im even gunna throw a welder on it at some point
huck   +1y
What it looked like when i first bought it and did a flip in the rear with 3" drop spindles up front....miss my 1000

thread post photo
huck   +1y
At texmex

thread post photo
huck   +1y
Sorry kinda late on the build pics other are on my phone that i cant seem to get off of there....tryin to get it laid out by turkey day, already have notches in with 2x4 back and boxing in the rest of the frame....ya kinda rusty it finally rained some in texas

thread post photo

thread post photo

thread post photo
wide load c-30   +1y

Now there is something I would like to see. My other dually is a crew cab '94 F-350 with a welding bed. It's got a turbo IDI 7.3/E4OD and I got a Lincoln Classic II on the back.
huck   +1y
ide like to get a older lincoln and paint it to match....but thats on down the road mabey next year if steel keeps rollin outta here