Page 3 of 5
Dually Suspension \  York 210 build and Accuair install

York 210 build and Accuair install

Dually Suspension Dually Tech
views 12752
replies 48
following 9

comegetsome   +1y
Sweet progress man.....all I have to do to my frame is weld the gooseneck on and the rear shock mounts on then blow it apart for paint....if only this stupid weather would give me a break so I could get anything done....those rear sensors were aloa lot easier than the fronts....should be able to knock that out fast
75dually   +1y
You know you have days that everything fights you... Today was one of those days. I did not get half as much done as I wanted to. I did get the rear sensors installed and the wiring ran to each side. I also got the battery box installed and the batteries installed. Minor victories!

I did start on the placement of the valve and the other components, but seeing that every nut, bolt, and screw fought me all day long I just gave up... Tomorrow is another day and I will start fresh then.
post photo
post photo
75dually   +1y
Tonight went a lot better than yesterday. I got the Airbaggit 1/2" valve installed along with the Accuride eLevel ECU, and the Accuride iLevel WiFi module. I will blow everything apart for paint once I get everything roughed in, so all of this stuff in the rear is simply temporary until then.

I also got the coalescing filter (oil separator) and the water separator/air filter installed with the main compressor line. Then I ran the air supply line to the 1/2" Airbaggit valve.

I hope to get a floor made in the next couple of days so I can get the tanks placed and the balance of the system plumbed.

I really like this part of a build...
post photo
post photo
Post was last edited on May 02, 2014 04:05. This post has been edited 1 times.
kaotik79   +1y
Ya bro looks good man..... A lot of useful information here the guys that wanna run this setup....
Keep it up dude
75dually   +1y
I got a bunch done this evening. I got all the air lines run and worked on placing the air tanks. I made sure all the air lines had OEM clamps to secure them.

Now that I have this completed my plan is to start the vehicle and go through the calibration phase with the Accuair system this weekend. I have a couple of small items still left to do, but those won't take long (I hope...). I plan on taking video of the calibration, I have seen it on YouTube and it looks cool when the truck is going through all the movements. When I get that done I will post it.
post photo
post photo
post photo
75dually   +1y
Don't make fun of my temporary flooring that I am placing the tanks on. I still do not know what I want to do in the bed, so I am using this plywood as a mounting for the time being. I will have a more permanent solution in the near future.
post photo
post photo
comegetsome   +1y
looking good.....i wish the 4 wires that run to the sensors were cut-to-length.....even as long as my truck is i still had a ton of wire left over.....i could prolly shorten them but im sure if i ever had a problem with them it would void any kinda warranty.....so guess ill just loop them around and hide them best i can
75dually   +1y

You and I are in the exact same boat! I really appreciate all the wire they did supply, especially for our very long trucks, but you are right there is a ton of wire! I have taken the whole ball of it and made one big loop and tied it off under the truck tucked up out of the way for now until I get the paint finished on the frame. After that I will find a final home for it all. Just going to need a cable tie the size of Texas to tie it all off!!!
75dually   +1y
Need some help guys. I started the calibration this evening on the Accuair and it started it just fine, but 30 seconds into the calibration I got a warning that said " Ride height sensor travel warning" So I went to the trouble shooting at the back of the setup manual and it said that the sensor needs to be remounted to a point in the suspension with more travel. I measured everything several times and I have both the front and the rear moving through aprox. 2.5" of travel. So I put the linkage arms to the 2"-3" hole in the arm following the instructions. Have any of you run into this before? If so what did you do to fix it? Any other ideas on what I should be looking for?

Let me know!
kaotik79   +1y
Looking good man.....
Got some pics of the carshow today posted on Facebook, check em out