threads
Back To Page - Truckin' Magazine
Page 5 of 6
Truckin' Magazine \  Truckin' Issue 6 - ON STANDS APRIL 5th!!! See Color Blind's new look

Truckin' Issue 6 - ON STANDS APRIL 5th!!! See Color Blind's new look

Truckin' Magazine
views 5546
replies 50
following 49

tealchevy   +1y
this first post in this thread and the post right above mine are about the only ones that don't suck copious amounts of dick
KiK   +1y
--------------------------------------------

tealchevy said:

this first post in this thread and the post right above mine are about the only ones that don't suck copious amounts of dick

Chris said "copious amounts of dick". That's why he's one of my best friends...LMMFAO!

-Trae
Slamitson   +1y
best truck ever or not its cover worthy
Tim did a great job building it and congrats to him
Truckin keep up the good work
thacru78   +1y
Chris knows all about sucking copious amounts of cock...
2LOW4U   +1y

tealchevy said:

Good word Brull. I am proud of you.

co
DeepSouthS10   +1y
Copious....that ladies and gentlemen is the dollar word of the day! Lol.
bigryan   +1y
i just alugh everytime i see threads like this, its a sick truck hands down! mean shit the floor pan has been bodyworked, i know someone said something about the interior being ugly or something, but come on! me or you or anyone else may never want to bodywork everything on the inside of the truck but anyone that knows anything about building trucks knows thats alot hard ass work right there..
and well said Max your a good dude and do great work giving people what they want to see in the magazine..
gonz   +1y
im still laughing at the copius comment. and to whomever said hot rodders dont hate. go trade your truck in on a hot rod. then get nit picked to fucking death by 60+ year old men. i promise youll be back.
Uncle Fester   +1y
Both WINNING and copius amounts of sucking made it in the same thread, end thread right there people.

Nice truck it is beautiful to see in person. Congrats.