threads
Back To Page - Truckin' Magazine
Page 2 of 6
Truckin' Magazine \  Truckin' Issue 6 - ON STANDS APRIL 5th!!! See Color Blind's new look

Truckin' Issue 6 - ON STANDS APRIL 5th!!! See Color Blind's new look

Truckin' Magazine
views 5544
replies 50
following 49

tre5   +1y
I would hate to be an editor these days! Seems like no matter what is published... it gets bashed. Not every truck is everyone's favorite and I understand that you guys are just voicing your opinion. But seriously, everyone should think about bashing magazines so much. They may be gone someday because of this stuff. It's been said a thousand times... these editors work hard for less than they are worth, give them a break every once in a while.
Eddie936   +1y
--------------------------------------------

tre5 said:

I would hate to be an editor these days! Seems like no matter what is published... it gets bashed. Not every truck is everyone's favorite and I understand that you guys are just voicing your opinion. But seriously, everyone should think about bashing magazines so much. They may be gone someday because of this stuff. It's been said a thousand times... these editors work hard for less than they are worth, give them a break every once in a while.

I agree with what your saying it all makes sense but i dont really like to think about it as bashing i guess its more like "feed back" on the magazine issue. Truckin' knows that some people ARE going to like what they put on stands just as much as they know that the rest AREn't going to like it, thats the whole point of posting it before it comes out on stands, to get everyones opinion , whether its a good commment or a bad one . I guess you can say it helps them just that much more to know what it really is that the majority of people want . I hope this make sense:XFINGERS:
baggedmitsu   +1y

tre5 said:

:TUP:
22below   +1y

Eddie936 said:

I agree with what your saying it all makes sense but i dont really like to think about it as bashing i guess its more like "feed back" on the magazine issue. Truckin' knows that some people ARE going to like what they put on stands just as much as they know that the rest AREn't going to like it, thats the whole point of posting it before it comes out on stands, to get everyones opinion , whether its a good commment or a bad one . I guess you can say it helps them just that much more to know what it really is that the majority of people want . I hope this make sense:XFINGERS:

^I agree, its feedback...Eddlie936, you have the mountaineer correct?And its sick as hell, but do you go around saying you have the baddest Mountaineer on the planet?I havent seen that...I think my Excursion is pretty cool, but if it ever made the cover, I wouldnt want Truckin to say the baddest Excursion ever...It would make me look bad, like I maybe said it was...

I think it creates a lot of controversy by saying yours is the best ever..........
toreadorxlt   +1y
nah it's probably easy to be an editor these days...

half the pages to edit... and you just put your friends and club mates trucks in the mag. get discounts at certain shops, highlight your own builds, pimp those shops, publish all the trucks that said shop puts out.
phat phabrikationz   +1y
Hate hate hate hate hate!

This "scene" is overflowing with it. Makes me want to change over to street rods and hang out with old guys that just hate on the weather.
Eddie936   +1y

SIRSCRAPEALOT said:

This "scene" is overflowing with it. Makes me want to change over to street rods and hang out with old guys that just hate on the weather.

Lol
renny   +1y

SIRSCRAPEALOT said:

lol.......................
jrock   +1y
I do think truckin pushes it sometimes about some of the cover trucks being "the best ever", but at the same time if they didnt push then you wouldnt have that kid out there working hard in the garage on a budget trying to build the next baddest rig, or even making the new trend. i dont think the word hate should ever be use in our scene , because hot rod or street rod everybody has some competetive juice flowing in them the only thing about ous older guys is that we have been there and done it! the younger guys have not gone through there phase and there really isnt nothing wrong with some competetion! just my 2 cents
renny   +1y
Actually that is a pretty nice new Chevy truck. I like the new color on it over the white color. The mega video screens in the cab is a little played out to me. And im just not a fan of the black wheels. The truck just might be overly done IMO. I think the 07 Chevy built by Aron Iha a couple years back is a nicer 07 chev. Some times we can over do our trucks and make them look more like LOWRIDER MAGAZINE material than the typical style in our scene. Over all its a nice truck-baddest truck out there...........i dont think so, IMO. Very nice truck however.